Out-of-State (Non-residents)

For tuition and financial aid purposes, a student is considered out-of-state (non-resident) if he/she has not been an official resident of New York State for a period of one full year immediately prior to the start of classes. Proof of residency must be submitted prior to registration. All international students attending the College on a student visa are also considered non-resident students.